Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

lantern festival.

   

On the 23rd of february we were doing research about endangered animals. We had to choose an animal to research. because I like cheetahs so much I choose them so I started to research cheetahs but then I learnt that they were native to a different cunchry. I couldn't do them so I did the kiwi we were meant to do writing abaut them but I didn't know about kiwi birds to start writing about them but then  the teacher said it was time to do art, and what we did for art was panting our lanterns they were akshay plastic sheets with endangered animals on it. We had to pant the

Animals on it. I had a medium brush so it was kind of hard but before we painted them we got to choose between bird,reptile,seacreacher. After all of that, it was finally home time.         



No comments:

Post a Comment